If you have problems logging into your Crimson Circle store account, it can be a password issue. Here are four solutions that might help you.
Make sure you have set up your Multi-Factor Authentication method.
When you get an error message when trying to enter your password (or the system repeatedly asks you to reset your password), close your browser and wait a few minutes before trying again. We always suggest changing browsers (or clearing your cache) before trying to access your CC store account again.
Make sure to type in your password directly (avoiding the autofill feature on your browser, it might have saved the wrong one).
You forgot your password. Here's the step-by-step guide to restore it:
(1) Open the Login screen of the Store.
(2) Click the "Forgot password" link.
(3) Enter the Email address that you use for your Store account.
(4) Click Send Reset Code.
(5) Go to your inbox and open the email you will receive. If you don't see the email in your inbox, please check your junk mail inbox, as it may have landed there.
(6) Copy the code from the email.
(7) Enter your new password and confirm it in the textbox below.
Note: Click the “eye” symbols on the right of each password textbox to reveal what you have just typed. This is to make sure it is what you pretended to enter.
Avoid using password managers, since these may fill in the fields with the wrong data (even though the email address might look the same). You can also type your new password somewhere else, where you can see it (like a Notepad or any text editor), and then copy and paste it into the New Password fields.
(9) Click "Submit"
(10) Now login to the Store normally, typing/pasting your new password (and avoiding password managers).
(12) If you are still unable to sign in:
- Try logging in on a different device or browser (if possible).
- Send a screenshot of any error message you might get. How to take a screenshot
- Tell us which devices and browsers you used without success. It helps us replicate and fix the issue more easily.
Make sure your password meets all requirements and avoid using previous passwords.