If the session or recording you're trying to access has been released, it's most likely an issue related to your browser, operating system, or internet connection.
Here are some actions you can take that may also resolve the issue.
Remember that in every Cloud Class, the links for the videos are listed below the player.
- Check your internet connectivity and speed
- Refresh your screen.
- Test in an alternative browser. We recommend trying with 2-3 major web browsers such as Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Opera, or Safari.
- Prevent Cross-site tracking on your browser.
- Update your browser: Browser software is constantly being improved upon. Make sure you are using the latest version of your browser for peak performance.
- Update the Operating System on your device.
- If working on a mobile device, deactivate plugins and extensions, and close opened apps: Third-party programs can sometimes cause issues during playback— including blocked video segments, dropped frames, buffering, etc. If you're having trouble, try disabling any active extensions one by one to find the culprit. You can also open your video within an incognito or private window of your browser for testing.
- Delete cookies and clear your Cache:
- Disable/Enable Hardware acceleration: Hardware acceleration makes resource-hungry operations run more efficiently but sometimes doesn’t work well with older graphics cards. Try disabling or enabling this option within your browser settings.
- Restart your device.
Video/Audio not playing
Most systems use a default software program to play files, such as Windows Media Player, iTunes, etc. If you have problems playing an audio or video file, try the free VLC media player from http://www.videolan.org/. (Works on Macs, PCs and other platforms.)
Video buffering or freezing
Session Expired Error
If you stay on the page without selecting a file for longer than two hours, you will see the Session Expired error when you try to play the video/audio again. Please log in again to the Online Connection Center and try again. If you still see this error, make sure that cookies are enabled on your browser (when clicking on the link you'll get a blue bar at the top of the page that reports if the cookies are enabled or not with a "yes" or "no"
If it reports that cookies are not enabled, you will need to change the setting in the browser to allow cookies.
When nothing else works
If none of these options work for you, write to email@example.com, and we'll help troubleshoot further.
Please include screenshots showing the fullness of the web browser (to capture URL, messages, and notifications at the bottom of the web browser) and a screenshot of a description of your browser and operating system versions. To do so, please follow the instructions below:
- Using the same browser, open this website to confirm its version: http://my-user-agent.com/
- Take a screenshot of the entire webpage (like the image below)
- Send an email to Customer Service, and attach the screenshot.
You can also only copy the text from “Your user agent” paragraph and paste it (as text) into the email.