If the system is not allowing you to log in to your CC store account, it is possible you're using the wrong password. Please make sure to type in directly the password you use instead of using your browser's autofill feature. If it doesn't work, you can always recover your password.
Please do not create another account if you have one already!
- If you get the "Account Blocked" notification, please wait about 5 minutes and try to log in again.
- After November 28, 2023, you will need to set-up your Multi-factor authentication code to access the store.
- If you don't remember the email you used, please write to email@example.com.
If you get an error saying, "This is not a real email" or "The email is already in use," you may be experiencing technical issues with your browser. To solve these, please check our first aids section down below.
- Reset your password. Here's an article that explains how to do it.
- Check your internet connectivity and speed
- Refresh your screen.
- Test in an alternative browser. We recommend trying with 2-3 major web browsers such as Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Opera, or Safari.
- Update your browser: Browser software is constantly being improved upon. Ensure you are using your browser's latest version for peak performance. To see if your browser is updated, please go to the following link:
- Update the Operating System on your device. Most tech issues on our website are due to outdated OS and browsers. To make sure everything runs smoothly, we recommend checking if your OS is up to date. Select your OS from the list below, and you'll be directed to a page that will let you know if it is still supported. If it's not, please update your OS, browser, and, if possible, your device.
- If working on a mobile device, deactivate plugins and extensions, and close opened apps. If you're having trouble, try disabling any active extensions one by one to find the culprit. You can also try logging in within an incognito or private window of your browser for testing.
- Delete cookies and clear your Cache. Please select your browser from the list below:
- Restart your device.
In case nothing else works please, follow the instructions below:
- Using the same browser and device you're having trouble with, open this website to confirm its version: http://my-user-agent.com/
- Take a screenshot of the entire webpage (like the image below)
- Send an email to Customer Service, and attach the screenshot.
- Copy the text from “Your user agent” paragraph and paste it (as text) into the email.