If you encounter a payment error when buying a product or cloud class from the Crimson Circle store, there are some steps you can take that might help resolve the issue:
- Make sure you have a valid (and complete) billing address in your account. If not, here's how to add it:
- Refresh the page and manually add your credit card information (always double-check that the CCV code is typed correctly).
- Wait 2 to 3 minutes after a failed attempt before trying to repeat the purchase. Refresh the page (or go to another page in the store), clear your cache, and then try again. To clear your cache, click on the browser you're using to find the corresponding instructions:
- If you get the error 'You cannot add more than 10 payment profiles (E00042), please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will clear the profile. Please save your credit card information in the store to prevent it from happening again. Our payment platform restricts the usage of a credit card up to 10 times without saving it.
- If you are using PayPal, please check PayPal's help center:
- If you are using an iPhone (especially older versions), pop-ups are usually blocked and therefore it might be preventing you from completing your payment. To enable pop-ups on your device, please follow the instructions provided on this link: Apple support.
- Make sure your Operating System is updated.